Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions - retailers only
When you place an order with us at Strömshaga.se you also accept our purchase terms and our handling of personal data. The terms can be changed, so please read them carefully before confirming your purchase.
When you complete your order on the webshop, via mail / phone or at the fair, you will soon receive an order confirmation via email.
The order confirmation is your acknowledgment that we have received your order and this is sent out automatically from our system. Always check that your confirmation is correct and save it for any contacts with our customer service. If you do not receive an order confirmation, please check that your email address is correct and notify Customer Service if not so that we can send you a new one.
All orders made are binding.
- The minimum initial order value in the EU is 800 EUR
- The minimum initial order value for customers outside the EU is 1000 EUR
- Minimum first order value in Sweden is 8000 SEK (excl. VAT)
After the first order is placed, there is no longer a lower limit on order value. However, read about the freight cost in the section further down.
Packing and availability
The items that are not displayed when logged in as a retailer are items outgoing or sold out.
The remaining items have either stock status "In stock" or with a scheduled month for delivery.
If it is sold out, this means that the item is out of stock, but that it can be on order but that the delivery date is not set. Contact us for more info.
Keep in mind that the number you order must always be multiplied by the number that the items are packed. E.g. 6, 12, 18, 24 etc ...
Delivery and Shipping
- The goods are delivered with DHL Within Sweden and to other countries with Dachser.
- For Finland and Germany, the shipping cost is 8 % of the value of the delivery (however, at least 50 Euro in shipping per requested delivery occasion). Orders over 1500 EUR = half freight (two shipments)
- For countries within the EU (except the ones above), the shipping cost is 10-15% of the value of the delivery, depending on volume and location. (Minimum cost 60 EUR)
- For countries outside the EU, the shipping cost is based on the volume size of the consignment. An entry fee of about 30 EURO is also added on the freight cost.
- Within Sweden, you pay only 8% and 10% of the delivery value in freight, depending on the postal code, (Minimum cost is 350 SEK per order).
- 8% in shipping cost applies to postal codes starting from 10-61 and 63-82.
- 10% in shipping cost applies to postal codes starting at 62 and 83-98.
- Orders over SEK 15,000 = half the shipping cost
- If orders from countries outside Sweden are placed in a currency other than EUR, the actual shipping cost applies
- When choosing a telephone notification, the customer has the opportunity to choose the day and time for delivery (Price 13 EUR)
- For specific conditions in Germany and Austria - Look under AGB when on German site.
- If you want a paper invoice, an invoice fee of 4 EUR will be added. Otherwise, we will email the invoice to the email address stated at the registration if you have not asked for anything else.
Terms of Payment
A credit check will be done at your company. If the company is creditworthy, we will send the order at 20 days credit. Otherwise, we will ask for payment in advance.
If there are items left on order after delivery, this will be sent to you when the goods on the order have arrived to us. We always try to contact before the final delivery, but this is not always possible. Please let us know if you have any special requests for this.
If the value of the backorder is less than 300 EUR, we reserve the right to delete the order.
We are not responsible for delivery delays depending on the supplier.
Any complaints on items not in shipment must be received within 8 days of receipt of goods.
When complaining, always start by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and supplement the email with pictures.
If we think it's necessary, we will ask for the reclamation in return (Strömshaga will pay for the freight)
10% discount is given on goods purchased for a larger quantity than the minimum quantity. Look under each item what number is required for the discount.