What kind of data do we collect?
The information you submit, eg. when placing orders, contacts our customer service or receives our newsletters. The personal data you send us includes contact information, date of birth and payment information. Data could also be collected from external sources like credit information and address updates.
How do we use your data?
We may use your personal information for the followif purposes:
To process your orders and returns via our online services
To send you text messages or email about delivery notifications
To contact you in case of any problems with the order or delivery
To answer your questions and informer you about new or changes services
To send marketing offers
To manage your account by performing credit checks
To confirm that you have tge statutory minimum age for making online purchases
To test and improve our systems that provides our services
To prevent misuse or inappropriate use of our services
Who is responsible for your personal information?
Strömshaga AB (org nr: 556449-5702) Skallsjövägen 36, 448 32 Floda, Sweden is the controller for the personal data you send to us.
From what sources do we collect your personal information?
In addition to the data you provide to us, or which we collect from you based on your purchases and how you use our services, we may also collect personal information from a third party. Information from third party could be:
1) Adress information from public registers to be sure that we have the correct address information for you.
2) Credit rating information from credit rating agencies, banks or information companies.
Who can we share your personal information with?
Personal Data Processor. In cases where it is necessary for us to be able to offer our services, we share your personal infromation with companies that are so-called Personal Data Processors. A Personal Data Processor are companies that processes the infromation on our behaflt and accordig to our instryctions, We have personal data processors who help us with:
a) Carriers (logistic companies and and shippers).
b) Payments (Klarna).
d) IT services (companies that handle necessary operation, technical support and maintenance of our IT solutions).
When your personal data is shared with Personal Data Processors it is only fur purposes that are compatible with the purposes for which we have collected the information.
Where do we process your personal data?
We strive to process your personal data within the EU / EEA area. In cases where your data would be used outside the EU, e.g. by one of our service providers, we always ensure that there are protective measures, e.g. transmission agreement, in place so that recipients process the data in the same secure way as we do. Please contact us if you want more infromation about what protective measures we take.
For how long do we store your personal data?
We never store your personal data for longer tgat it's necessary for each purpose. See more about the specific storage periods under each purpose. Read more about it here.
What are your rights as registred?
> Right to information about the use of data; why it is used etc.
> Right to access your personal data:
- If you want to gain a deeper insight into which personal data we process about you, you can request access to the information (the information is provided in the form of a register extract stating purpose, categories of personal data, categories of recipients, storage periods, information about where the information comes from have been collected and the existence of automated decision-making). Keep in mind that if we receive a request for access, we may ask for additional information to ensure efficient handling of your request and that the information is provided to the right person.
> Right to have incorrect information corrected:
- You can request that your personal information adjusts if the information is incorrect. Within the framework of the stated purpose, you also have the right to supplement any incomplete personal data.
> The right to have your personal data deleted
> Right to object to the use of personal data.
- You always have the right to avoid direct marketing and to object to any processing of personal data based on a balance of interests.
> Right to limitation of treatment.
How do we handle your social security number?
We will only process your social security number when it is clearly justified with regard to the purpose, necessary for secure identification or if there is some other notable reason.
According to the Electronic Communications Act, which entered into force on 25 July 2003, everyone who visits a website must be notified if cookies are used. At stromshaga.se, cookies are saved on your computer. A cookie is a text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device and that contains information that helps the website to identify the visitor. There are mainly two types of cookies and we use both.
Type 1: saves a file permanently on your device, these are used to be able to measure how you as a visitor move on the website.
Type 2: called "Session Cookies". While you are visiting the website, our web server distributes a unique identification string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session-Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer but disappears when you close your browser.
Cookies are used to maximize a website's functions and thereby be able to improve the shopping experience for you as a customer. With the help of cookies, the website can, for example, keep track of which items you have placed in the shopping cart.